OBIAA Workshop: How to Efficiently Plan Your Content for Social Media - This event has already occurred
Join us for this free in-person workshop for small businesses courtesy of the Ontario Business Improvement Area Association and Digital Main Street, and hosted by the Upper Ottawa Valley Chamber of Commerce and our Digital Service Squad..
- How to create 3 months' worth of posts for social media in one sitting
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn't become your full-time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse "evergreen" content
Feature Image:UOVCC Social media workshop.jpg
Where urban amenities meet outdoor rural fun.
LV is home to easy comfortable living.